THANK YOU TO OUR 2012 FESTIVAL OF WREATHS SPONSORS:
Bank of Canton
Campus of Caring
Dr. Timothy Colton
Eastern Retail Properties, Inc.
F. P. Giglio Properties
Hingham Fruit Center
Honey Dew Donuts
Hughes & Associates Law Office, P.C.
Lee A. Heiler, Jr. C.P.A
Levangie Electric Company
North River Home Care
Scituate Federal Savings
Stevenson McKenna & Callahan, LLP
Festival of Wreaths Committee
Hanover Country Florist
Home for the Holidays
Jane K. Murphy
Nails by the Sea
Sunday, january 13, 2013: hAVE LUNCH, DINNER OR TAKE OUT AT UNO IN HANOVER (NEXT TO HANOVER MALL) AND UNO WILL DONATE UP TO 20% OF YOUR CHECK TO THE cANCER SUPPORT COMMUNITY - MA SOUTH SHORE! CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS TO PRESENT TO YOUR SERVER.
Saturday, December 1, 2012
fESTIVAL OF WREATHS AT BLACK ROCK COUNTRY CLUB, HINGHAM
Loretta LaRoche, well-known humor consultant, was the guest speaker at this year's Gala event. The evening included a silent and live auction and dinner.
Second annual wings of hope butterfly release: august 23, 2012
Please join us for our annual Wings of Hope Butterfly Release and enjoy the release of over 100 butterflies to honor and memorialize loved ones. The evening includes dedication readings and face painting for children. Wine and refreshments tops off the event, which runs from 5 to 7 pm at 120 Longwater Drive, suite 104 in Norwell. Purchase a paper butterfly for $10 or $25 to name your loved one. Click here to download our form or call 781.610.1490 for more information.
Our 3rd Annual Festival of Wreaths Gala, held December 2, 2011 at Black Rock Country Club in Hingham, MA was a wonderful evening and thank you to all our Sponsors, Supporters, and fantastic volunteers!
Committee Co-Chairs Pat Aslanis and Karen Souza
Fundraisers benefit our programs.
All programs are provided at no cost to the participants.
CSC-MSS’ programs provide people affected by cancer with a variety of professionally led programs that offer emotional support, education and hope that will enhance their health and well-being. All programs are provided at no cost to the participants
- Support—For the emotional and social concerns that can arise with a cancer diagnosis and continue through and after treatment. CSC-MSS offers weekly and monthly support groups and other programs for people with cancer and their caregivers.
- Education—About cancer diagnoses and what to expect regarding cancer treatment, as well as the use and benefits of exercise, stress management, nutrition and creative and expressive arts programs. We also have a library/resource center on site and online.
- Hope—Is present through being with others who understand and appreciate the realities of being diagnosed with cancer or of being the caregiver of someone diagnosed with cancer, from initial diagnosis through and beyond treatment.
We’re also so pleased to now be a division of the NVNA Foundation, enabling us to offer our programs and services in a more spacious and comfortable setting at 120 Longwater Drive in Norwell. While operating as a separate 501c entity, we benefit from administrative, professional and collegial support of this highly regarded non-profit home healthcare agency.
CSC-MSS’ programs provide people affected by cancer with a variety of professionally led programs that offer emotional support, education and hope that will enhance their health and well-being.
More about who we are:
- General Information
- A long history of cancer support
- Our dedicated people
- Participants joining the community
- Present services